We are grateful to the co-editor and three anonymous referees for their insightful comments and suggestions. We also thank the Institute for Policy Research, Northwestern University, and the National Science Foundation (SBR-9512009 (Altonji), SBR-9410182, SES-0241858, and BCS-0433990 (Matzkin)) for research support, Elie Tamer for excellent research assistance, and Patrik Guggenberger, Seik Kim, Jeb Willenbring, Kyungchul Song, and participants in seminars at Northwestern University (May 1997), UCLA (November 1997), UC-Berkeley (November 1997), University of Chicago (April 1998), University of San Andrés (July 1998), Di Tella University (August 2000), CEMFI (March 2002), and the NSF conference on Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods (October 1998), among others, for many helpful comments. Several earlier drafts of this paper were titled “Panel Data Estimators for Nonseparable Models with Endogenous Regressors.”
Cross Section and Panel Data Estimators for Nonseparable Models with Endogenous Regressors
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 1053–1102, July 2005
How to Cite
Altonji, J. G. and Matzkin, R. L. (2005), Cross Section and Panel Data Estimators for Nonseparable Models with Endogenous Regressors. Econometrica, 73: 1053–1102. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2005.00609.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript received February, 2001; final revision received October, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!