We thank seminar participants at various universities and conferences, and especially Don Brown, Bernard Dumas, John Geanakoplos, Peter Hammond, Martin Hellwig, Ken Judd, Mordecai Kurz, George Mailath, Alvaro Sandroni, Manuel Santos, and Tony Smith, for helpful discussions. We are grateful to the associate editor and three anonymous referees for useful comments.
Approximate versus Exact Equilibria in Dynamic Economies
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 1205–1235, July 2005
How to Cite
Kubler, F. and Schmedders, K. (2005), Approximate versus Exact Equilibria in Dynamic Economies. Econometrica, 73: 1205–1235. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2005.00614.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript received December, 2003; final revision received December, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!