The author thanks Charlie Clotfelter, Jill Constantine, Mark Coppejans, Maria Ferreyra, Eric French, John Jones, Mike Keane, Levis Kochin, Rob McMillan, Marc Rysman, Jeff Smith, and seminar participants at the 2002 AEA Winter Meetings, Boston University, University of California–San Diego, CIRANO Conference on the Econometrics of Education, 2000 Cowles Conference on the Econometrics of Strategy and Decision Making, the NBER Higher Education Group, North Carolina State University, Queens University, Stanford University, Texas A&M University, University of Toronto, University of Washington, University of Western Ontario, University of Wisconsin, and Yale University. The paper benefited tremendously from the suggestions of the editor and the referees.
Affirmative Action in Higher Education: How Do Admission and Financial Aid Rules Affect Future Earnings?
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 1477–1524, September 2005
How to Cite
Arcidiacono, P. (2005), Affirmative Action in Higher Education: How Do Admission and Financial Aid Rules Affect Future Earnings?. Econometrica, 73: 1477–1524. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2005.00627.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Manuscript received November, 2002; final revision received January, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!