I thank Hidehiko Ichimura, Roger Koenker, Valérie Lechene, Charles Manski, Whitney Newey, Joao Santos Silva, Richard Spady, Elie Tamer, the referees, and seminar participants at Northwestern University, University of Chicago, the Harvard–MIT econometrics worshop and the 14th EC2 Meeting for comments. I am grateful to the Leverhulme Trust for financial support through grants to the Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice and to the project “Evidence, Inference and Enquiry.”
Nonparametric Identification under Discrete Variation
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 1525–1550, September 2005
How to Cite
Chesher, A. (2005), Nonparametric Identification under Discrete Variation. Econometrica, 73: 1525–1550. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2005.00628.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Manuscript received December, 2003; final revision received March, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!