We wish to thank Donald Andrews, Joshua Angrist, Gary Chamberlain, Geert Dhaene, Jinyong Hahn, James Heckman, Keisuke Hirano, Hidehiko Ichimura, Whitney Newey, Jack Porter, James Powell, Geert Ridder, Paul Rosenbaum, Edward Vytlacil, a co-editor and two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at various universities for comments, and Don Rubin for many discussions on the topic of this article. Financial support for this research was generously provided through National Science Foundation Grants SES-0350645 (Abadie), SBR-9818644, and SES-0136789 (Imbens). Imbens also acknowledges financial support from the Giannini Foundation and the Agricultural Experimental Station at UC Berkeley.
Large Sample Properties of Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 235–267, January 2006
How to Cite
Abadie, A. and Imbens, G. W. (2006), Large Sample Properties of Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects. Econometrica, 74: 235–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2006.00655.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript received August, 2002; final revision received March, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!