We wish to thank Donald Andrews, Joshua Angrist, Gary Chamberlain, Geert Dhaene, Jinyong Hahn, James Heckman, Keisuke Hirano, Hidehiko Ichimura, Whitney Newey, Jack Porter, James Powell, Geert Ridder, Paul Rosenbaum, Edward Vytlacil, a co-editor and two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at various universities for comments, and Don Rubin for many discussions on the topic of this article. Financial support for this research was generously provided through National Science Foundation Grants SES-0350645 (Abadie), SBR-9818644, and SES-0136789 (Imbens). Imbens also acknowledges financial support from the Giannini Foundation and the Agricultural Experimental Station at UC Berkeley.
Large Sample Properties of Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 235–267, January 2006
How to Cite
Abadie, A. and Imbens, G. W. (2006), Large Sample Properties of Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects. Econometrica, 74: 235–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2006.00655.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript received August, 2002; final revision received March, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!