This research was partially supported by the W. E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research and the C. V. Starr Center for Applied Economics at NYU. I have received many useful comments from participants in seminars held at North Carolina, Georgetown, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, the New York Fed, NYU, LSE, Yale, Bocconi, the BLS, and Western Ontario, and in conferences, including the Econometric Society Meetings (New York, 1999), the Institute for Research on Poverty Summer Workshop (Madison, 1999), the Society for Economic Dynamics (Sardegna, 1999), the Goldwater Labor Markets Conference (2004), and the European Econometric Society Meetings (1999 and 2004). I am especially grateful to Joop Abbring, Jim Albrecht, Matt Dey, Luca Flabbi, Martin Gervais, Sarah Hamersma, Winfried Koeniger, Ricardo Lagos, James Mabli, Julien Pratt, Holger Sieg, a co-editor, and three anonymous referees for constructive comments and suggestions. I remain solely responsible for all errors, omissions, and interpretations.
Minimum Wage Effects on Labor Market Outcomes under Search, Matching, and Endogenous Contact Rates
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 1013–1062, July 2006
How to Cite
Flinn, C. J. (2006), Minimum Wage Effects on Labor Market Outcomes under Search, Matching, and Endogenous Contact Rates. Econometrica, 74: 1013–1062. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2006.00693.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received May, 2003; final revision received February, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!