We would like to thank John Dinardo, David Lee, Gary Solon, a co-editor, three anonymous referees, and numerous seminar participants for useful comments and suggestions. We are grateful to John Easton, Joseph Hahn, Dan Bugler, Jack Harnedy, Amy Nowell, Frank Spoto, and John Quane for assistance in collecting the data, and to Wei Ha, Sara Lalumia, John David LaRock, and Patrick Walsh for excellent research assistance. The National Science Foundation provided research support. All remaining errors are our own.
The Effect of School Choice on Participants: Evidence from Randomized Lotteries
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1191–1230, September 2006
How to Cite
Cullen, J. B., Jacob, B. A. and Levitt, S. (2006), The Effect of School Choice on Participants: Evidence from Randomized Lotteries. Econometrica, 74: 1191–1230. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2006.00702.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript received November, 2003; final revision received April, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!