A co-editor and four anonymous reviewers provided comments that significantly improved the study. Ernst Fehr and Glenn Harrison also provided remarks that improved the manuscript. Stefan Andersen provided fine research assistance. Craig Landry, Andreas Lange, Michael Price and Nicholas Rupp also helped with gathering the data. Jamie Brown-Kruse worked with us in her capacity as the Director of the Hazards Center.
Putting Behavioral Economics to Work: Testing for Gift Exchange in Labor Markets Using Field Experiments
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1365–1384, September 2006
How to Cite
Gneezy, U. and List, J. A. (2006), Putting Behavioral Economics to Work: Testing for Gift Exchange in Labor Markets Using Field Experiments. Econometrica, 74: 1365–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2006.00707.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript received August, 2005; final revision received May, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!