We are grateful to the editor, Andrew Postlewaite, and three anonymous referees for very helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Phillip Bonacich, Antonio Cabrales, Alessandra Casella, Joan de Martí, Steve Durlauf, Sanjeev Goyal, Matt Jackson, Rachel Kranton, Jordi Massó, Karl Schlag, Joel Sobel, Giancarlo Spagnolo, and Sergio Vicente for their comments. Financial support from the Fundación Ramón Areces, the Spanish Ministry of Education and Feder through Grant SEJ2005-01481/ECON, and the Barcelona Economics Program CREA is gratefully acknowledged by Coralio Ballester and Antoni Calvó-Armengol. Yves Zenou thanks the Marianne and Marcus Wallenberg Foundation for financial support.
Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1403–1417, September 2006
How to Cite
Ballester, C., Calvó-Armengol, A. and Zenou, Y. (2006), Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player. Econometrica, 74: 1403–1417. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2006.00709.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript received July, 2004; final revision received April, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!