We wish to thank David Bell for the data, Michael Keane, Ariel Pakes, John Rust, a co-editor, Glenn Ellison, four anonymous referees, and seminar participants in several workshops for comments and suggestions. We gratefully acknowledge support from the NSF (Grants SES-0093967 and SES-0213976). The second author also thanks the Sloan Foundation for support through a Sloan Research Fellowship.
Measuring the Implications of Sales and Consumer Inventory Behavior
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2006
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1637–1673, November 2006
How to Cite
Hendel, I. and Nevo, A. (2006), Measuring the Implications of Sales and Consumer Inventory Behavior. Econometrica, 74: 1637–1673. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2006.00721.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2006
- Manuscript received March, 2005; final revision received May, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!