We are thankful for comments from a co-editor, four anonymous referees, Pat Bajari, Victor Chernozukov, Phil Haile, Igal Hendel, Han Hong, Ken Judd, Mike Keane, Bob Miller, Ariel Pakes, Martin Pesendorfer, Matt Shum, Steven Stern, Eli Tamer, Ken Wolpin, and seminar participants at Amsterdam (Tinbergen), Universidad Carlos III, Carnegie–Mellon, CEMFI, Duke, Harvard, MIT, Minnesota, New York University, Princeton, Queen's, Stanford, Texas–Austin, Toronto, Toulouse, Virginia, and Wisconsin–Madison. The first author thanks the National Science Foundation for financial support (Grant SES-0241943). The second author acknowledges support from the Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia (Grant BEC2002-02773). We thank Gustavo Vicentini for his excellent research assistance. We also thank Hernan Roman for providing the data that we used in the empirical application.
Sequential Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 1–53, January 2007
How to Cite
Aguirregabiria, V. and Mira, P. (2007), Sequential Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games. Econometrica, 75: 1–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2007.00731.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript received March, 2005; final revision received September, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!