This article is based on the Fisher–Schultz Lecture presented at the 2004 Econometric Society European Meeting. This paper has benefited from the suggestions of many people. Special thanks to Dan Quint, John Hegeman, the editor, and the referees for their detailed comments. Financial support for this research was provided by the National Science Foundation under grant ITR-0427770.
Package Auctions and Exchanges
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 935–965, July 2007
How to Cite
Milgrom, P. (2007), Package Auctions and Exchanges. Econometrica, 75: 935–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2007.00778.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received August, 2005; final revision received September, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!