We thank seminar audiences at the Atlanta Finance Forum, Bachelier Finance Society International Congress, CMU, CEPR, CIDE, Erasmus University, Harvard University, Insead, IDEI, London Business School, NBER, RFS Conference on Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Rice University, SWET, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC Riverside, University of Chicago GSB, University of Copenhagen, USC, and University of Texas (Austin) for comments, and the R. G. Jenkins Family Fund, the National Science Foundation, the Caltech Laboratory for Experimental Economics and Political Science, the John Simon Guggenheim Foundation, the Social and Information Sciences Laboratory at Caltech, the UCLA Academic Senate Commitee on Research, and the Swiss Finance Institute for financial support. Opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of any funding agency.
Prices and Portfolio Choices in Financial Markets: Theory, Econometrics, Experiments
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 993–1038, July 2007
How to Cite
Bossaerts, P., Plott, C. and Zame, W. R. (2007), Prices and Portfolio Choices in Financial Markets: Theory, Econometrics, Experiments. Econometrica, 75: 993–1038. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2007.00780.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received July, 2003; final revision received March, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!