We would like to thank Kenneth Arrow, Doug Bernheim, Partha Dasgupta, Ed Prescott, Igor Livshits, and seminar participants at numerous locations for helpful discussions and comments, and the National Science Foundation (SES-0519324), the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, and the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research for financial support. We would also like to thank three anonymous referees and a co-editor for helpful comments.
Efficiency with Endogenous Population Growth
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 1039–1071, July 2007
How to Cite
Golosov, M., Jones, L. E. and Tertilt, M. (2007), Efficiency with Endogenous Population Growth. Econometrica, 75: 1039–1071. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2007.00781.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received March, 2005; final revision received December, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!