We thank a co-editor, several (at least three) anonymous referees, C. Ai, D. Andrews, V.Chernozhukov, I. Crawford, J. Hahn, J. Hausman, B. Honore, J. Horowitz, A. Lewbel, J. Powell, and J. Robin for helpful comments. The first version was presented at the 2001 North American Winter Meetings of the Econometric Society in New Orleans, and seminars at CREST, Stanford, Toulouse, UPenn, Harvard/MIT, UCLA, Virginia, Yale, and Columbia. This study is part of the program of research of the ESRC Centre for the Microeconomic Analysis of Public Policy at IFS. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial supports from ESRC/UK (Blundell and Chen) and NSF/USA (Chen). The usual disclaimer applies.
Semi-Nonparametric IV Estimation of Shape-Invariant Engel Curves
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1613–1669, November 2007
How to Cite
Blundell, R., Chen, X. and Kristensen, D. (2007), Semi-Nonparametric IV Estimation of Shape-Invariant Engel Curves. Econometrica, 75: 1613–1669. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2007.00808.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript received October, 2003; final revision received April, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!