Harrison and Rutström thank the U.S. National Science Foundation for research support under grants NSF/IIS 9817518, NSF/HSD 0527675, and NSF/SES 0616746. Harrison and Lau thank the Danish Social Science Research Council for research support under project 24-02-0124. We are grateful to Peter Wakker, Nathaniel Wilcox, six anonymous referees, and David Levine for helpful comments. Supporting data and instructions are stored at the ExLab Digital Archive located at http://exlab.bus.ucf.edu.
Eliciting Risk and Time Preferences
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 by The Econometric Society
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 583–618, May 2008
How to Cite
Andersen, S., Harrison, G. W., Lau, M. I. and Rutström, E. E. (2008), Eliciting Risk and Time Preferences. Econometrica, 76: 583–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2008.00848.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript received February, 2007; final revision received November, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!