We thank Manuel Amador, Marios Angeletos, Abhijit Banerjee, Tamer Basar, Timothy Besley, Olivier Blanchard, Ricardo Caballero, V. V. Chari, Mathias Dewatripont, Emmanuel Farhi, Kenichi Fukushima, Caroline Hoxby, Larry Jones, Patrick Kehoe, Narayana Kocherlakota, Jonathan Levin, David Levine, Guido Lorenzoni, Asuman Ozdaglar, Gerard Padro-i-Miquel, Christopher Phelan, Andrew Postlewaite, Vasiliki Skreta, Robert Townsend, Pierre Yared, Muhamet Yildiz, three anonymous referees, and especially the editor, Eddie Dekel, for useful comments and suggestions. We also thank participants at numerous seminars and conferences for comments, and Georgy Egorov, Laura Feiveson, and Oleg Itskhoki for excellent research assistance. All three authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation.
Political Economy of Mechanisms
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 by The Econometric Society
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 619–641, May 2008
How to Cite
Acemoglu, D., Golosov, M. and Tsyvinski, A. (2008), Political Economy of Mechanisms. Econometrica, 76: 619–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2008.00849.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript received April, 2006; final revision received December, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!