We are grateful to Larry Blume for introducing us to the theory of set valued random variables and for many useful conversations, and to Ilya Molchanov for extremely valuable suggestions. We thank the co-editor, Whitney Newey, and three anonymous reviewers for comments that greatly improved the paper. We benefited from comments by L. Barseghyan, V. Chernozhukov, A. Guerdjikova, B. Hansen, S. Hoderlein, H. Hong, B. Honoré, J. Horowitz, N. Kiefer, E. Mammen, C. Manski, M. Marinacci, K. Mosler, U. Müller, M. Nielsen, S. Resnick, G. Samorodnitsky, E. Tamer, T. Tatur, T. Vogelsang, M. Wells, seminar participants at Columbia, Cornell (Economics and Statistics), Duke, Harvard–MIT, Mannheim, NYU, Princeton, Syracuse, Torino, UCL, Vanderbilt, Wisconsin, Yale, Northwestern University's 2005 Conference on Incomplete Econometric Models, the 2005 Triangle Econometrics Conference, and the 2006 NY Econometrics Camp. We thank Jenny Law, Liyan Yang, and especially Bikramjit Das for able research assistance. Beresteanu gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Micro Incentives Research Center at Duke University and from NSF Grant SES-0617559. Molinari gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Center for Analytic Economics at Cornell University and from NSF Grant SES-0617482.
Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 by The Econometric Society
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 763–814, July 2008
How to Cite
Beresteanu, A. and Molinari, F. (2008), Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models. Econometrica, 76: 763–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0262.2008.00859.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript received June, 2006; final revision received November, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!