POWER AGAINST PEOPLE: A CHRISTIAN CRITIQUE OF THE STATE
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © Institute of Economic Affairs 2009
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 64–70, March 2009
How to Cite
Elst, P. V. (2009), POWER AGAINST PEOPLE: A CHRISTIAN CRITIQUE OF THE STATE. Economic Affairs, 29: 64–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2009.01870.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!