MARKET COMPETITION, COMMUNITY RATING, RISK EQUALISATION AND EFFICIENCY IN HEALTH INSURANCE – A CASE STUDY
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © Institute of Economic Affairs 2009. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 50–55, June 2009
How to Cite
Barrett, S. D. (2009), MARKET COMPETITION, COMMUNITY RATING, RISK EQUALISATION AND EFFICIENCY IN HEALTH INSURANCE – A CASE STUDY. Economic Affairs, 29: 50–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2009.01894.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!