THE PROFIT MOTIVE IN EDUCATION
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © Institute of Economic Affairs 2009. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 29, Issue 2, page 90, June 2009
How to Cite
Stanfield, J. (2009), THE PROFIT MOTIVE IN EDUCATION. Economic Affairs, 29: 90. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2009.01906.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!