The Global Bell Curve: Race, IQ, and Inequality Worldwide – By Richard Lynn
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © Institute of Economic Affairs 2009. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 96–97, June 2009
How to Cite
Ellis, F. (2009), The Global Bell Curve: Race, IQ, and Inequality Worldwide – By Richard Lynn. Economic Affairs, 29: 96–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2009.01909_5.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!