The Solidarity Society: Why We Can Afford to End Poverty, and How to Do It with Public Support – By Tim Horton and James Gregory
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © Institute of Economic Affairs 2010. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 95–96, June 2010
How to Cite
Niemietz, K. (2010), The Solidarity Society: Why We Can Afford to End Poverty, and How to Do It with Public Support – By Tim Horton and James Gregory. Economic Affairs, 30: 95–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2010.02012_6.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!