IN A WORD OR TWO, PLACED IN THE MIDDLE: THE INVISIBLE HAND IN SMITH'S TOMES
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Economic Affairs © 2011 Institute of Economic Affairs. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 43–52, March 2011
How to Cite
Klein, D. B. and Lucas, B. (2011), IN A WORD OR TWO, PLACED IN THE MIDDLE: THE INVISIBLE HAND IN SMITH'S TOMES. Economic Affairs, 31: 43–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2010.02047.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!