USING WEB 2.0 TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE OF CONSTRUCTION SAFETY: THE FABLE OF ECONOMIC ANIMALS
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Economic Affairs © 2011 Institute of Economic Affairs. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 73–79, March 2011
How to Cite
Li, R. Y. M. and Poon, S. W. (2011), USING WEB 2.0 TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE OF CONSTRUCTION SAFETY: THE FABLE OF ECONOMIC ANIMALS. Economic Affairs, 31: 73–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2010.02053.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!