HOW DID PAUL KRUGMAN GET IT SO WRONG?†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Economic Affairs © 2011 Institute of Economic Affairs. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 36–40, June 2011
How to Cite
Cochrane, J. H. (2011), HOW DID PAUL KRUGMAN GET IT SO WRONG?. Economic Affairs, 31: 36–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2011.02077.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!