Eight years since The Orange Book: have the Liberal Democrats ‘reclaimed’ liberalism?
CLASSICAL LIBERALISM IN THE LIBERAL PARTY SINCE 1886
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Economic Affairs © 2012 Institute of Economic Affairs. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 6–10, June 2012
How to Cite
Davies, S. (2012), CLASSICAL LIBERALISM IN THE LIBERAL PARTY SINCE 1886. Economic Affairs, 32: 6–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2012.002147.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!