Flourishing and Happiness in a Free Society: Toward a Synthesis of Aristotelianism, Austrian Economics and Ayn Rand's Objectivism – By Edward W. Younkins
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Economic Affairs © 2012 Institute of Economic Affairs. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 108–110, June 2012
How to Cite
Dawson, G. (2012), Flourishing and Happiness in a Free Society: Toward a Synthesis of Aristotelianism, Austrian Economics and Ayn Rand's Objectivism – By Edward W. Younkins. Economic Affairs, 32: 108–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2012.02146_3.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!