Financial regulation – the need for a revolution
A Well-Intentioned Folly: The Macroeconomic Implications of Solvency II
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. Economic Affairs © 2012 Institute of Economic Affairs. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 17–23, October 2012
How to Cite
Swarup, A. (2012), A Well-Intentioned Folly: The Macroeconomic Implications of Solvency II. Economic Affairs, 32: 17–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2012.02169.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!