The author wishes to acknowledge his debts to the comments of two anonymous referees, and to Henry Ergas and David Henderson. The article draws upon research the author undertook as a visiting fellow of Balliol College, Oxford.
What Was ‘New’ About Neoliberalism?
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. Economic Affairs © 2013 Institute of Economic Affairs. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 78–92, February 2013
How to Cite
Coleman, W. (2013), What Was ‘New’ About Neoliberalism?. Economic Affairs, 33: 78–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0270.2012.02192.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!