Economic Imperialism in West Africa: Lagos, 1880–921
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
The Economic History Review
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 580–606, December 1968
How to Cite
HOPKINS, A. G. (1968), Economic Imperialism in West Africa: Lagos, 1880–92. The Economic History Review, 21: 580–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.1968.tb01677.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!