This article has benefited from discussion of an earlier draft with E. T. Clark and K. Cuthbertson, and also from the comments of a referee.
The British Tariff and Industrial Protection in the 1930s: An A Iternative Model1
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
The Economic History Review
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 132–139, February 1981
How to Cite
FOREMAN-PECK, J. (1981), The British Tariff and Industrial Protection in the 1930s: An A Iternative Model. The Economic History Review, 34: 132–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.1981.tb02011.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!