The Constant Employment Budget Balance and British Budgetary Policy, 1929–391
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
The Economic History Review
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 266–286, May 1981
How to Cite
MIDDLETON, R. (1981), The Constant Employment Budget Balance and British Budgetary Policy, 1929–39. The Economic History Review, 34: 266–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.1981.tb02067.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!