Explaining the ‘take-off’ of the Catalan cotton industry1
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
The Economic History Review
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 701–735, November 2005
How to Cite
THOMSON, J. K. J. (2005), Explaining the ‘take-off’ of the Catalan cotton industry. The Economic History Review, 58: 701–735. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2005.00319.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- First submitted 20 October 2003 Revised version submitted 14 October 2004 Accepted 18 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!