The market for American state government bonds in Britain and the United States, 1830–431
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
The Economic History Review
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 736–764, November 2005
How to Cite
KIM, N. and WALLIS, J. J. (2005), The market for American state government bonds in Britain and the United States, 1830–43. The Economic History Review, 58: 736–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2005.00320.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- First submitted 24 October 2003 Revised version submitted 14 September 2004 Accepted 5 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!