The standard of living in Latin America during the twentieth century1
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
The Economic History Review
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 765–796, November 2005
How to Cite
ASTORGA, P., BERGES, A. R. and FITZGERALD, V. (2005), The standard of living in Latin America during the twentieth century. The Economic History Review, 58: 765–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2005.00321.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- First submitted 27 February 2003 Revised version submitted 18 September 2004 Accepted 8 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!