China and the world financial markets 1870–1939: Modern lessons from historical globalization1
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
The Economic History Review
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 267–312, May 2007
How to Cite
GOETZMANN, W. N., UKHOV, A. D. and ZHU, N. (2007), China and the world financial markets 1870–1939: Modern lessons from historical globalization. The Economic History Review, 60: 267–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2007.00376.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Date submitted 26 February 2004Revised version submitted 1 April 2005Accepted 24 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!