The social economy of the medieval village in the early fourteenth century1
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© Economic History Society 2007
The Economic History Review
Special Issue: Feeding the masses: plenty, want and the distribution of food and drink in historical perspective
Volume 61, Issue Supplement s1, pages 38–63, August 2008
How to Cite
SCHOFIELD, P. R. (2008), The social economy of the medieval village in the early fourteenth century. The Economic History Review, 61: 38–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2007.00406.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Date submitted 4 May 2005Revised version submitted 20 February 2006Accepted 14 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!