Resources, techniques, and strategies south of the Sahara: revising the factor endowments perspective on African economic development, 1500–20001
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
© Economic History Society 2007
The Economic History Review
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 587–624, August 2008
How to Cite
AUSTIN, G. (2008), Resources, techniques, and strategies south of the Sahara: revising the factor endowments perspective on African economic development, 1500–2000. The Economic History Review, 61: 587–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2007.00409.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Date submitted 22 August 2005Revised version submitted 10 July 2006Accepted 31 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!