Dearth and the English revolution: the harvest crisis of 1647–50
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
© Economic History Society 2007
The Economic History Review
Special Issue: Feeding the masses: plenty, want and the distribution of food and drink in historical perspective
Volume 61, Issue Supplement s1, pages 64–98, August 2008
How to Cite
HINDLE, S. (2008), Dearth and the English revolution: the harvest crisis of 1647–50. The Economic History Review, 61: 64–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2007.00415.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
- Date submitted 13 April 2006Revised version submitted 14 December 2006Accepted 17 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!