Private borrowing during the financial revolution: Hoare's Bank and its customers, 1702–241
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2007
© Economic History Society 2007
The Economic History Review
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 541–564, August 2008
How to Cite
TEMIN, P. and VOTH, H.-J. (2008), Private borrowing during the financial revolution: Hoare's Bank and its customers, 1702–24. The Economic History Review, 61: 541–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2007.00420.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2007
- Date submitted 8 March 2004Revised version submitted 20 November 2004Accepted 6 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!