American capitalism: social thought and political economy in the twentieth century – Edited by Nelson Lichtenstein
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© Economic History Society 2008
The Economic History Review
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 756–758, August 2008
How to Cite
Steele, B. (2008), American capitalism: social thought and political economy in the twentieth century – Edited by Nelson Lichtenstein. The Economic History Review, 61: 756–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2008.00436_24.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!