Lancashire, India, and shifting competitive advantage in cotton textiles, 1700–1850: the neglected role of factor prices1
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
© Economic History Society 2008
The Economic History Review
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 279–305, May 2009
How to Cite
BROADBERRY, S. and GUPTA, B. (2009), Lancashire, India, and shifting competitive advantage in cotton textiles, 1700–1850: the neglected role of factor prices. The Economic History Review, 62: 279–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2008.00438.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Date submitted 4 May 2007Revised version submitted 17 January 2008Accepted 15 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!