Did governance fail universal banks? Moral hazard, risk taking, and banking crises in interwar Italy1
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
© Economic History Society 2008
The Economic History Review
Special Issue: FINANCE, INVESTMENT AND RISK
Volume 62, Issue Supplement s1, pages 101–134, August 2009
How to Cite
BATTILOSSI, S. (2009), Did governance fail universal banks? Moral hazard, risk taking, and banking crises in interwar Italy. The Economic History Review, 62: 101–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2008.00442.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
- Date submitted 3 March 2005Revised version submitted 15 February 2006, 11 December 2007, 14 January 2008Accepted 21 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!