Agricultural productivity and rural incomes in England and the Yangtze Delta, c.1620–c.18201
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
© Economic History Society 2008
The Economic History Review
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 525–550, August 2009
How to Cite
ALLEN, R. C. (2009), Agricultural productivity and rural incomes in England and the Yangtze Delta, c.1620–c.1820. The Economic History Review, 62: 525–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2008.00443.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Date submitted28 March 2003Revised version submitted21 August 2006Accepted25 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!