Trading options before Black-Scholes: a study of the market in late seventeenth-century London1
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
© Economic History Society 2008
The Economic History Review
Special Issue: FINANCE, INVESTMENT AND RISK
Volume 62, Issue Supplement s1, pages 8–30, August 2009
How to Cite
MURPHY, A. L. (2009), Trading options before Black-Scholes: a study of the market in late seventeenth-century London. The Economic History Review, 62: 8–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2008.00454.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
- Date submitted 20 December 2005Revised version submitted 21 January 2007Accepted 13 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!