Indian railroading: floating railway companies in the late nineteenth century
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
© Economic History Society 2009
The Economic History Review
Special Issue: FINANCE, INVESTMENT AND RISK
Volume 62, Issue Supplement s1, pages 57–79, August 2009
How to Cite
SWEENEY, S. (2009), Indian railroading: floating railway companies in the late nineteenth century. The Economic History Review, 62: 57–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2009.00470.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Date submitted 2 November 2006Revised version submitted 12 May 2008Accepted 28 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!