Fixed-price contracts, learning, and outsourcing: explaining the continuous growth of output and labour productivity in the German aircraft industry during the Second World War1
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
© Economic History Society 2009
The Economic History Review
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 107–136, February 2010
How to Cite
BUDRASS, L., SCHERNER, J. and STREB, J. (2010), Fixed-price contracts, learning, and outsourcing: explaining the continuous growth of output and labour productivity in the German aircraft industry during the Second World War. The Economic History Review, 63: 107–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2009.00471.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Date submitted 9 July 2007Revised version submitted 26 May 2008Accepted 26 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!