Against the mainstream: Nazi privatization in 1930s Germany1
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
© Economic History Society 2009
The Economic History Review
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 34–55, February 2010
How to Cite
BEL, G. (2010), Against the mainstream: Nazi privatization in 1930s Germany. The Economic History Review, 63: 34–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2009.00473.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
- Date submitted 29 March 2006Revised version submitted 15 May 2008, 17 July 2008, 18 September 2008Accepted 20 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!